Just a few of the things I’ve done this fall:
1. Started a new job.
2. Went on two great girls’ weekends (and somehow managed to not have a single picture from either one).
4. Tailgated (again…no pictures…) and conveniently left while ND was still winning.
5. Attended 3 great weddings (I’m hoping to do another recap soon!).
6. Carved pumpkins. Which naturally meant having bloody mary’s, caramel apples, and other yummy snacks.
7. Turned 29. Only relevant because I’m working on a 30 Before 30 list and really need to finish it or I’m never going to be able to get everything done.
8. Celebrated 2 engagements.
9. Stamped really cute little invitations with my mom for her birthday.
11. Finished most of my Christmas shopping.
12. Learned to make pumpkin spice lattes
I have much to be thankful for.